Tips and useful addresses for your journey


For entering the Republic Croatia you need a valid passport.
To drive in Croatia you will need an insurance green card, a valid driving licence and a car registration card. The green card is issued by your insurer on conclusion of the contract.

Check list for travel baggage

- health insurance certificate, medications
- boat licence
- cleaning fluid for contact lens
- mobile phone charger

Telephone numbers

Automobile roadway repair service (HAK): Tel. +(385) 01 46 40 800
Road assistance


Tourist Community of the town of Rab
Arrival by car
Ferry Boat information
Partner sites

Wheater ~ ~ ~ ~ Live-WebCam

Embark on a voyage of discovery ...
  Zajsek d.o.o., Kampor 311, 51280 Island Rab, Croatia - fax. +43 (0)2687/48059 - mail.
Zur Startseite